ISUF2019 CONFERENCE – Cities as Assemblages
EPUM partners are actively involved in the next ISUF (international Seminar on Urban Form) international conference, “Cities as Assemblages”, hosted by the Cyprus Network of Urban Morphology, 2-5 July 2019. The conference aims to address the embedding of different theories and approaches within methodologies analysing the urban form. Conference themes include:
1. Theory 1 : emergence, relational theories, the social sciences and urban morphology.
2. Theory 2 : the scope and limits of urban theories.
3. Urban Design : urban morphology, building typology and design
4. Methods 1 : embedding different approaches into the study of urban morphology.
5. Methods 2 : combining Conzenian, typological and space syntax approaches.
6. Focus 1 : urban conflict and divided cities.
7. Focus 2 : Mediterranean port cities in a global context.
More info at http://cyprusconferences.org/isuf2019/